Santa Barbara and Morro Bay

If you know me you know how I love road trips. I always bug Mitchell with road trip ideas and for places to go see. This time around Mitchell planned this trip all himself. Proud girlfriend over here!
I went up to Santa Barbara to see him at school and we went up to Morro Bay for a fun adventure. 
Mitchell is my adventure buddy, we always have the best, funniest, most random, greatest times. We both are very like "yah we will try this or do this why not!" And that makes the adventure so much fun. 
I have always wanted to go up north and this was a little bit more north than Santa Barbara which made me excited! 
The day started out with our drive up getting food and passing by a shooting range and thinking why not check it!? So basically we walked in and the guy showed us around and we got to try out a gun! It was so cool. After we went into Morro Bay, traveled around the town, went kayaking with some sea otters and then went to a fun dinner. 
I love when I get to make memories like this with my love. 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Santa

beanie and sparkles

Valentines Day Kisses {cookie style}