Look Who Is Back !?

OK I will tell you...
It is me!
I feel so bad that I have ignored my poor blog, though I have been so crazy busy with life (whats new) that I haven't even had time to pull up blogger. 
One day I will be able to post all the time. With school it is very difficult since I am the busiest I have ever been before in my life. 
Though here is a little recap in what has been going on around here. 
Dental Hygiene school is amazing. It is the most difficult thing I have ever experienced, but I am so excited to be a future dental hygienist. 
My school schedule is basically this
  • 4:45am rise and shine
  • 6:30am school time 
  • Classes Monday thur Friday from morning to night
  • 5:00pm probably home, sometimes later 
  • 5:30pm-11:00pm homework, studying, hopefully have time to work out 
  • 12:00 bed time

then it starts back up that next day
So as you can see I am pretty busy, with that I am trying my best to be a good girlfriend and friend to others. 

Mitchell and I are doing well. He is back in Santa Barbara, which obviously I hate. Though the beauty of long distance I am able to really focus on school and see him when I can. Weekends have become our favorite time.  Either I will adventure my way up there to see him or he will come home. 

Other than that it has been pretty relaxed around here. I have been able to have some fun around here such as:
River Trip to Parker, AZ





 Nights with my best friends 


Visiting the lifeguard on his last day of work

 Beach days






 Seeing Will Ferrel in Laguna, he is the one in the white rash guard and straw hat. 

Wedding season!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Santa

beanie and sparkles

Valentines Day Kisses {cookie style}