I dont know about you...

BUT I AM FEELING 22
For about a week before my actual birthday I had been playing "22" by Taylor Swift on repeat. If you know me you know how much I love Taylor Swift and how much I love birthdays. My birthday started a little but early because Mitchell came down from school to surprise me! I was running on the treadmill and he called me to come out, I was in shock for at least 48 hours. He is the absolute sweetest. He took me out to dinner and then we got to spend the weekend together studying (I had exams and Mitchell had finals) and having the best time. Then on my actual birthday I had a HUGE exam and class which was a bummer. I went to the mall after to treat myself to some shopping and buying myself my favorite candies at the Sweet Factor. After I got home and my best friends, Hannah and Franny, surprised to me a candle light dinner by the beach. Then later that next weekend Mitchell came back down and we got to celebrate again since my birthday present finally came in the mail. It is a necklace that I have been wanting forever, so I was super happy. It was perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. I feel so blessed by all the love I have received for my birthday. So cheers to 22! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Santa

beanie and sparkles

Valentines Day Kisses {cookie style}