21st Birthday

cant believe the day came that I turned 21
I want to thank everyone that made me feel so loved with the nice comments and shout outs!
I had the best day! Mitchell came and picked me up, we got breakfast burritos in Laguna and then took me on a mini road trip on PCH. stopping at the state beaches, playing fun music, playing games and so much more! it was such a blast. then we had dinner at Happa Js in San Clemente with the crew. 
I couldn't of thought of a better way to celebrate!
dinner was a funny/awkward/great/yummy time. when ordering my first drink I was super nervous cause I got a "sex on the beach" since well everyone told me it was super sweet and tasted like a Slurpee so I was all for it! and our waitress was so sweet and when she looked at my ID so was all "ahh happy birthday!!!" 
and then I got to have a free beer! 
so through my awkwardness and such I still feel like a little kid but 
hello world, Im 21











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Santa

beanie and sparkles

Valentines Day Kisses {cookie style}