some friends and i got together the other night to start our halloween baking we baked chocolate reese's peanut butter cupcakes with frosting in the shape of pumpkins just the typically house mom in training
GREECE Check out my next post for more on Athens, Greece and then Santorini !! My Athens vlog is up on my channel take a look! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzluqOLjWOg&t=6s
when I typed simple. I mean simple as in " Easily understood or done; presenting no difficulty." as in I have found sitting in my room easily done, no difficulty leaving the room as in I have been up to nothing in the life of jay except for the runs blasting imagine dragons (okay fine the two runs I have challenged myself to) and church nights. I have been keeping it low key this spring break. Usually I am the one that bounces out of bed spring break to go to the beach, do some fun crafts, spa nights and look like a beach bum no makeup and all but this spring break was pretty simple the no makeup bum look is still a go though so you ask why Im not in palm springs enjoying the beautiful sun and pool well Saddlecrack (saddleback) spring break is super early so everyone is in school hense little brother in school hense no sun for jay and family till Jordans spring break annnddd my friends left for Europe this past week as you have annoyingly heard the pa...
Comments
Post a Comment