living daily for the glory of my jesus with the occasional spontaneous humorous adventures

ever since I was little there was always a smile on my face
as I got older I understood how important it is to truly understand how blessed we are to have such a wonderful life through Jesus. enjoy this life to its fullest, how could you not? everyday blasts music so you get the groove to dance, praise Jesus every second of the day scream it for all to hear, sing obnoxiously loud to a song you don't know the words to, make yummy food from your craving sensations board on pinterest, go to the beach anytime you can, go out and practice your fake accent, stay home on friday nights to watch reruns of how i met your mother in your pjs, make up scavengers hunts all over the house, take pictures of absolutely everything, and just love, love love love.

love the family you come from. no matter how good looking ;) or corky they may come off as







go out with your friends that you could not image life without and make it an adventure 









and always, always, always love yourself 
something I tell myself that gets me through the day is
rock what ya got and you will look hot 
yes that means you sweat pants and little brothers t-shirt  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Santa

beanie and sparkles

Valentines Day Kisses {cookie style}