"no luke bryan we will shake it for you"

everyone should experience IN CAHOOTS
I adore country music
Its so fun and so lovely 
it can make you dance, or burst out singing to a love song
theres a country song for everything
something my friends and I love to go do it line dancing
I had never really heard about it before until I went a couple months ago and found it so fun
girls in skirts an cowboy boots and guys in cowboy hats shakin their hips
I am not very good at it since I dont really know any of the dancing but it just takes a little practice and country swag to get dancing 
we always have a blast just dancing and singing along to the songs
and of course there is always the creepy guys that try to dance close to you when you turn directions 
though the night was extra great
we discovered what we call "the black stallion"
this guys literally looked like he came out of an Abercrombie magazine
he wore a black shirt, jeans, boots and a cowboy hat
he was so into it I couldnt help but giggle
and his hips, well they could have their own twitter account
they were rocking like no other
after the funny little black stallion show, we headed over to sonic to cool down with some drinks
needless to say luke bryan we did shake it for you 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Santa

beanie and sparkles

Valentines Day Kisses {cookie style}