Loads of pictures and LIFE moments

With school full time (or as I like to say it more than full time), trying to keep up with my studies, trying to be a good and present girlfriend and friend, and trying to get at least four hours of sleep a night, needless to say I have been extremely busy. 
Which I feel like I start off all my blogs as that.... probably so boring and lame to hear I know. 
But its the cold hard truth my friends. 
So basically school is extremely hard but good, Mitchell is amazing as always, my friends are the best, and I am just trying to enjoy summer as best as I can.
I may have school almost every day, and when Im not in class I am doing homework and studying, but I am trying my best to have a fun summer by having adventures with Mitchell and friends and just making the best of it!
So now here are a bunch of photos of my life recently.

Charlie and Kallis Engagement Party!







4th of July at the harbor

Sundays with this cutie 


Flowers for our One Year since hanging out. It was graduation night and we had the best time ever! Who would of thought the boy I messed around with at Boomers would be my love!

 & of course me trying to be a domestic girlfriend and cooking Mitchell dinner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Santa

beanie and sparkles

Valentines Day Kisses {cookie style}