F is for Friends and Friday

Friends really brighten up the days. Recently it has been tuff with school, life and just everything being in my terms "sticky". Though God does provide us with so much, His blood, His love, and His family and I am so thankful for His example and reminder to be grateful for all of it. I am so blessed with so much that the "stickiness" of life seems SO pointless to worry about.  And someone that shows Jesus and reminds me to be grateful and have a cheerful heart is Hannah, as a sister in Christ and a best friend she is the best. 
So today I am gonna have a grateful heart and have some fun cause its FRIDAY.
As you can see we can be ridiculous with selfies, but hey its just our thing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Santa

beanie and sparkles

Valentines Day Kisses {cookie style}