adventures with handsome pt 1

Right after Christmas break I had finals, ew I know. 
After the week of hardship and lack of sleep I finished with good grades and a grateful heart. 
After finals I wanted to go on an adventure to celebrate and an adventure is what I went on. 
I drove out to Santa Barbara to see Mitchell the day after and it was such a fun drive. It was gorgeous and so entertaining. I had good snacks and joyful music. Once I got to Santa Barbara it was a great embrace of greeting Mitchell, goodness I missed him so much. We biked around his campus (kids that go to UCSB have it sooo good. It is absolutely gorgeous, so jealous) and then went downtown to a fun restaurant that the lights went out and we ate in the dark due to the power going out, but it was quiet fun. The next day we rode out to get breakfast burritos, cause if you haven't realized yet Mitchell and I are breakfast burritos consumers and just hungout. As he went to class in the afternoon I took advantage of the beautiful campus and went on a jog. Once Mitchell was back from class we headed to....
Mammoth!
I had never been before and I was so excited. 
His friend group made advantage of the long weekend to get a cabin and go skiing up there. The first day we were there we went skiing. All the different lifts and views and slopes goodness it was so much fun. From the first day I decided that I love Mammoth so much! Its so gorgeous and cool. The next day we stayed at the cabin and chilled, Mitchell and his two friends had homework and I wanted to have a bible study and a Netflixs binge on my new favorite show Reign. Mitchell and I at night went out to a fun little place to get drinks and eat since we wanted to have our own time together. The last day we were there Mitchell's car went early to stop at some cool places to explore, like this boulder climbing place. The whole weekend consisted of beautiful views, fun adventures and being able to spend it all with Mitchell. Dating my best friend makes adventures like this the absolute BEST. I cant even put into words how truly blessed I am to be able to have such fun adventures with Mitchell. He is the best travel buddy out there and I cant wait to see what other places we go. Its hard to go weeks without seeing him since he goes to UCSB now, but when we are together again its always the best. 
I am so thankful for such a fun trip with such a handsome boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Santa

beanie and sparkles

Valentines Day Kisses {cookie style}