a very darling valentines day

let me start off by saying i am still in a food coma from all the food consumed yesterday, i thought that was only possible on thanksgiving and christmas...
this valentines was my first to have a valentine (other than my dog rusty) and first to have a fun date night (other than with my family or girlfriends or me sitting on the couch enjoying baby mamma) 
all the past valentine days were filled of waking up to a little gift from my loving parents. baking for my family and friends then my friends throwing parties to eat lots of food and to mope around because they do not have ryan gosling to snuggle up with. i always just went for free food and yummy treats 
but this year went a little different

mitch planned a surprise evening for us to eat dinner and be with each other
i have never been the one to desire a candle lite dinner over the horizon gazing into someones deep eyes while exchanging flirty conversation. and luckily mitch and i are nothing like that (phh what a relief that stuff makes me laugh im just too awkward for that) 
but the night was probably the sweetest best thing someone has ever done for me
started with picking me up, blindfolding me, listening to music embarrassing him while i dance around and occasionally banged on the door acting as if i was being kidnapped (sorry couldn't help myself i was just so excited and wanting to eat since i was starving) then once we came to a stop he told me to wait in the car for a little. after a couple minutes he opened the door, took off the blindfold and walked me over to the beach to a little table right by the water. Gods beauty just overwhelmed me, the view and the weather was unbelievable. the table set up was so phenomenal. mitch seriously over did himself. table, chairs, a candle, chocolates on the table, sparkling pomegranate to drink, very delicious south west chicken salad, lovely croissants, and homemade brownies. so great. my mouth watered while showing me the food since i was strictly told not to eat lunch.  
from there we ate food, had funny conversations like on our first date were i wanted to be ladylike and eat slowly then when he went to the restroom i stuffed my face with two slices of pizza...
now i can stuff my face with salad and he still finds me cute 
it was funny to see the other couples that were on the beach, sitting on a blanket with ice coolers while we had the whole set up, thats right hahha
after the best dinner ever we cleaned up and took a walk along the beach taking pictures of the scenery and taking silly pictures of us on rocks and such

i feel so unbelievably blessed to have such a great guy as my best friend. i never thought i would be that girl that would brag all about her great date and how absolutely wonderful her boyfriend is but how can i not? 
the whole night were things i adore. favorite dinner meal, favorite dessert, favorite type of beverage and my favorite place the beach. 
God is so great to bless us with such a lovely night 

















so we tried to do hair flips... great looking people right there if you ask me 


















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Santa

beanie and sparkles

Valentines Day Kisses {cookie style}