this thing called college

so there is this little place i go to called community college
Saddleback College to be specific 
let me just tell you a little fun fact about this place
if i die of LUNG CANCER from second hand smoke i blame this school
it seems like the thing to do there, between classes just pull out a cancer stick out and blow away. dont mind me wearing a gas mask next time i step onto campus 

college classes has just started for me
before classes started i couldnt wait to sit in a classroom with other college kids and be all studious in my work
well i take that back now
since im taking the 8 week courses its a lot, a lot, a lot of work in a short period of time. i have to admit i love being productive, taking such exciting classes, and being able to start my future. 
BUT 
the work thats being assigned is so time consuming that i cant remember the last time i checked pintrest. i know scary. thats what i get for having such a long summer
i miss the days when i could sleep in, go on a nice little jog, run errands for my mom, look on blogs,  cook food and bake treats, go shopping, and finish a book i started reading. geez i cant wait to be older and be a mom. but for now its time to crack into the books and be focused on my academic future



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Santa

beanie and sparkles

Valentines Day Kisses {cookie style}